Monday, July 22, 2013

DIY Ombre Look


I have been considering this look for a long time now.
But this weekend I was sure I had to do it.
I needed a new style and something more modern.
So I went through a couple DIY videos on youtube to check out how to do this.
Well, I spent only $ 5 dollars on the hair dye and 
well, yeah, 4 hours in the bathroom.
But I think it was worth it!


I might have to work on my curls some more,
but that'll come as I practice ;)
 

Have a great week everyone!
(oh, do you see the new bathroom walls and curtain...? :) )


(Ich habe schon laenber ueber diesen Look nachgedacht.
Aber dieses Wochenende war ich mir sicher, ich sollte es endlich machen.
Ich brauchte einen Stil und etwas Moderneres.
Also haben ich auf youtube nachgeschaut, wie man es macht.
Also, ich nur $5 an Farbe verbraucht 
und, jaaa, 4 Stunden im Badezimmer.
Aber ich glaube das war es wert!

Ich sollte vielleicht noch etwas mehr an meinen Locken
arbeiten, aber mit etwas Uebung wird das schon. ;)

Habt alle eine gute Woche!
(oh, habt ihr die neuen Badezimmerwaende und den Vorhang gesehen ... ? ;) ) )

No comments:

Post a Comment