Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fine Lifestyles


 This is the recent issue of the Fine Lifestyles for Weyburn/Estevan
(Dies ist die aktuelle Ausgabe der "Fine Lifestyles" fuer Weyburn Estevan)


This is the first little ad, I took pictures for ...
(Das ist der erste kleinere Beitrag, fuer den ich Bilder geschossen haben...)


 The second little one ;)
(der zweite kleine Auftrag)


And this is the third ad and my biggest so far... 
(Und das ist der dritte und mein bisher groesster Auftrag...)


There's my name
(Da ist mein Name)


the following pages
(die folgenden Seiten)


And the last page.
I was so excited to see it all printed, I think it turned out really great!
(Und die letzte Seite.
Ich war so aufgeregt, es alles gedruckt zu sehen. Ich denke, es ist super geworden!)

(and for those who know my dad, the last picture here: it could have been him!)
((und fuer alle, die meinen Vater kennen, das letzte Bild hier, das koennte glatt er sein!))

No comments:

Post a Comment